Sunday, January 18, 2009

Kason's 1 yr pics & so much more

Kason got to visit with Hayden this week and he was amazed. Hayden was born in October, he is the son of our friends Brittany & Todd and I bet he & Kason will be pretty close since they will get to grow up together.
How Sweet!



We took a trip to my grandparents last weekend in Grundy Co. TN, which is about 3 hrs away. We had Christmas there (a little late) and my dad got to come up too. Kason had so much fun!

Kason & Grandpa











Kason couldn't wait for Grandpa to open his new toy!











Kason loved opening his presents but he liked the paper more than anything.











Kason opening his present from Grandpa










I have finally gotten around to posting Kason's 1 yr pictures! I was shocked at how well he did, being that I can't even get him to sit still for 1 picture, but he did great and the pictures turned out really good.





























































MY FAVORITE!































No comments:

Post a Comment